IT outsourcing (maintenance of complex information systems and networks)
– Carrying out planned activities to replace and modernize equipment to maintain the required level of reliability, system performance, and perform business tasks;
– Administration of operating systems, mail systems, including administration of db management systems;
– Administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure;
– IT Infrastructure Virtualization, Cloud Computing;
– Remote administration;
– Installation and configuration of software;
– Consultation by phone/skype.