According to a Lenovo study, every second victim of cyber criminals at least once.

And 61% of Internet users believe that they can easily handle cyber attacks. Those concerned about network security are especially confused by the security of personal data (73%) and the possible financial losses (69%). In turn, users are less afraid of reputation losses (26%) and reduced device performance (28%).

“According to Lenovo research, only 3% of Internet users are not afraid to fall victim to cybercrime. The remaining 97% are looking for ways to protect themselves, but at the same time underestimate the real threats. Do you think only the real world can be violent and dangerous? Today, children and adults are increasingly threatened in the digital space. By creating Lenovo devices, we take care of the safety of our users. ystu ThinkShield. It is proved that the data on our devices is 99% less likely to defeat than others. However, it is often crucial role in the loss of data plays a banal human factor “- said Taras Dzhamalov, CEO of Lenovo in Ukraine.
Two-factor authentication is considered one of the most reliable types of information security. Banking is used by 73% of users, but for social networks – only 35% than simplify access to cybercriminals. Biometric authentication is considered as reliable by 54% of users. Most often use fingerprint (43%) or face recognition (21%). Less commonly – iris authentication (6%) and signature (6%).

“Most people create pages on social media before learning about potential threats. Therefore, parents and children should be able to think critically and differentiate between potential threats. For example, the whole family should look at a new application, discuss potential threats, and set privacy and privacy settings. privacy, “says Anna Nosach, a psychologist and founder of Life School’s Child Safety School.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *